This school does not help writers in becoming the best writer or writing the best book they can. Those steps are handled through various schools and writing organizations. ASB focuses on all aspects of the business of being an author, which starts with Pre-Publishing, Publishing of your book, then marketing it and building your sales.
Below are some useful resources. If you click on a link and are seeing an error, thus not able to read the article, that means you are not a student subscriber to our system. You are welcome to become a student subscriber by clicking here.
Step 1 – Prep.
• Do You Need a Copyright or ISNI or Both?
Step 2 – Pre-Launch
• Pre-Order Campaign – Special Pricing, giveaways, limited editions, Length of PO, etc.
• Reviews – Press & Related Systems – NOT Amazon or Good Read Reviews
• Libraries & Bookstores – Book Sales Sheet
• Radio, TV, and Podcast Interviews
Step 3 – Launch
• Release Date
Step 4 – Follow Up
• More marketing through social media, ads, book signings, etc.